Research, Writing, and Editing between History and Geography
Located in Ottawa, Ontario, History Applied provides professional research, writing, and editing services. Our lead researcher, Dr. Peter Anderson, has been providing public history research, writing, and editing services to individual clients as well as the provincial and federal agencies since 2008.
We provide a full range of historical research and writing services including:
- Historical research and analysis
- Digital document reproduction and photography
- Oral history interviews and transcription
- Collections and archives services
- Litigation support services
- Content strategy and writing
- Editing and tutoring in history and geography
Contact us with your project or questions at email@example.com.